Aerial photo by Otto Arndt, March 4, 1954
Looking south east at Garden Home Rd. Community Church and parsonage across Garden Home Rd from Otto Arndt’s home on Garden Home Rd. Street going south is Royal, now 71st. Church sanctuary moved to Unitarian lot on Oleson in 1961. Whitney’s Cannery on the left across from the Red Store. 1954 before Thriftway built.