Aerial photo by Otto Arndt circa 1949 to 1957.
Oregon Electric RR right-of-way is curved line in upper middle. GH Rd is straight line right to left, with the School (find the chimney) adjacent to forest area. The curved line in lower half is the RR right-of-way of track going south to Tigard. Passenger service stopped in early 1930s, steam and freight continued to late 1930s. Rails came up in 1940-41. Note Cannery at Multnomah/GH RD intersection.