Aerial photo by Otto Arndt, March 4, 1954
Looking east onto Garden Home Road just above the intersections of GH Rd and Oleson. The photographer Otto Arndt’s house on left side of GH Rd upper middle, house with barn behind it. Old Community Church across the street from his house. Following down ( west) on GH RD is the church, the parsonage, the Fraley house, the Johnson house (right beside the Feed Store), the no-roof Feed store, then several more buildings. The Krom house sits beside the nut orchard.